Created in 1830, the Dolls Hospital was initially an herbalist, whose responsible had enough free time and ability to repair damaged dolls.
Currently, the establishment continues to sell tea of medicinal value and it's an hospital where dolls, images and old parts of porcelain are restored, also supplying some maternities with premature baby clothes. The shop allows the visitors, especially children, to know the dolls materials and clothes along the centuries.
Text: Pedro Vilela
Translation: Sofia Quintas